World Ageing Festival
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I watch the replays of the World Ageing Festival?
Step-by-Step guide on how to access replays :
2. Select “I am an attendee”
3. Enter your email address you used for registration
4. If this is the first time you are accessing the platform, a verification link will be sent to your email account. Please check your email for the verification email and click on the “Sign me in” button. Note: if it is not in your inbox, do check your junk/spam mail.
5. Click on ‘Speakers’ on the navigation bar at the top of the page and select ‘Speakers Replay’ on the drop-down menu.
6. Browse to select the replay you would like to watch.
7. Slick “Watch Replay”
*Replays will be available within approximately 3 working days from when the live session was held.
How do I access the Virtual Exhibition?
The virtual exhibition can be accessed here. You can connect with our partners on their Virtual Exhibition booth as well.
For more technical enquiries and support, we are happy to help. Please write an e-mail to us at [email protected] and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
If you have missed some sessions - we have an exclusive library of session replays just for you. Our team will be "LIVE" daily on zoom to assist you.
World Ageing Festival will be running a LIVE Tech Support daily from 2 PM - 3 PM daily (Mon-Fri) from 15th November till 19th November 2021 to address all your replay enquiries. We have a dedicated team member to walk you through step-by-step.
Join us here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qcOqqqj8oHd0GHhA--RyUGsZS6ysHmn93