• Tony joined Aveo in December 2020 as Chief Executive Officer. Aveo’s portfolio consists of 90+ communities and over 12,000 residents across Australia.
• Prior to joining Aveo, Tony worked at Lendlease for 15 years, where in his last four years he served as Managing Director- Retirement Living.,
• Throughout his 15-year career at Lendlease, he held many senior roles across finance, operations, sales, marketing, asset management and mergers & acquisitions.
• Earlier in his career, Tony held a variety of senior positions in finance at KPMG, Hertz Corporation and Melbourne IT.
• He has a Bachelor of Business from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and is a Chartered Accountant.
Tony has been a strong advocate and innovator in the sector, serving as Division Vice President of the Retirement Living Council; he is passionate about customer service and putting residents first.